About Me!

    Hello! My name is Molly Wilson. I am currently in my sophomore year of college and I am working towards my elementary education degree. I have lived in Fairbanks Alaska my entire life and I don't plan to ever leave. I have many hobbies including dancing, dog training, writing, and reading. My favorite color is purple so this blog will probably have a lot of it. My favorite food is Pad Thai. My dream in life is to become someone who can inspire others to follow their passions and I hope to do that as a teacher. 

   This is a picture of my favorite character from a YouTube series called the Sander Sides. His name is Virgil. I picked this picture because he has a guitar and what better than my favorite character playing an instrument for my music blog. 

   I listen to music all the time. My favorite songs help inspire my writing. A lot of my stories are based on songs I listen to. I also like to listen to music to help me fall asleep. It helps give my overactive brain one thing to focus on so I can relax. Also as a dancer, it is pretty important. I love letting my body move to the beat of the songs. I also own a ukulele I have managed to self teach myself one song, but I haven't had time to work on it recently. I love musicals and songs that tell a story. I am also a fan of songs that have a Halloween theme or a kind of creepy vibe to them. Then again, I also like Disney songs and some songs by some lesser known artists.  My preferences in music is honestly pretty wide and diverse. It is hard for me to describe in-depth.  
 


Ex-Wives from the musical Six is an example of the type of musicals I really enjoy.



When You're Evil by Voltaire is an example of the creepy type of music I enjoy as well.



 The Things We Used To Share was song by one of my favorite YouTubers Thomas Sanders and written by his friend Joan (Fun Fact: This is the only song I know on the Ukulele)

I look forward to posting more on this blog in the future! 😁
 


Comments

  1. I've caught Thomas Sanders channel before when hunting for covers of songs that I am working on for tutorials. That's a very interesting instrument he is playing. Usually I see 5 string and 8 string ukuleles outside of the normal 4 strings, but with a C and A string doubled???? That's unique. Thanks for sharing that. You should learn more ukulele songs. I just did Pinks "Cover Me In Sunshine" on my channel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love listening to music when I write! If I want my writing to take on a certain feel, I put on certain music. My music preference is also diverse, so my Spotify playlists are all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am in your music class and it seems we have a lot in common. I am also a sophomore, elementary education major, musical lover, and dancer! I hope we get to work together in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friends On the Other Side - Disney Villain Mash-Up Musical Analysis

Role Of The Performer: SIX